Below contains information on how to book with Chris, plus info about paying the booking fee, which means that once paid, you have agreed to the terms and conditions listed below in the bullet points:-
To arrange an appointment with Chris it is best to contact him by calling him on his telephone number, sending him a text message, or if the appointment is not urgent, contact him via the form on the contact us page and once you have both agreed upon a time/date for your an appointment, Chris will send you a link in order to pay a booking fee, which must be paid at least 24 hours in advance to secure the appointment and no later, so for example, should you book an appointment a week in advance and the appointment is on a Friday at 8:30pm, you must pay the booking fee by Thursday at 8:30pm the latest. If the appointment is later the same day, the fee must be paid within half an hour of Chris confirming the time and sending you the payment link.
- You must give at least a full 24 hours in advance or more, in order to cancel your appointment. If not given then you will forfeit your booking fee.
- Should you book on the same day, please be sure that you definitely want the appointment. If you should contact Chris later to cancel the appointment, you will forfeit your booking fee.
- Should you cancel 24 hours in advance and you do so on two occasions consecutively, you will no longer be able to receive any future treatments with Chris.
- Any outstanding balance must be paid in full as soon as Chris arrives for the appointment, either by cash or credit/debit card.
- Should a booking fee not be paid within the specified times listed above, Chris has the right to cancel the appointment.
- If a client is rude to Chris and cannot speak to him in a civil & friendly manner which they would like to be spoken to, Chris reserves the right to stop the treatment and leave.
- Unfortunately there are people who will make advances or ask for services of an untoward nature. Should a client do so, Chris reserves the right to stop the treatment and leave.
These terms and conditions have been put in place in order to reduce the high amount of last minute cancellations and to appeal to serious clients only, so please only book if you are serious and want to receive a professional massage treatment.